Now days, countless of people are thinking — I need a new job – silently…but is a new job really the solution or maybe its time to turn to entrepreneurship and building a business that will provide great products & services to its customers?
Definition: J.O.B. = Just Over Broke
You are most probably thinking right now…who am I to build a business and create products & services. I need a new job to have my salary safety and my social care benefits…but is this really what you want to do in your life? Does this take you any further out of your employee prison?
Here is an article with the 10 questions to ask before quitting your job to start a business via Alina Dizik. In the age of internet, you don’t even need to know the basics of a business…you only need to have a strong will and use this “done-for-you” digital franchise type of business, here <<
If you watched the video, you will probably know till now that I had to go through fire and hell in every J.O.B. I tried to follow and adjust with…in this video I mentioned one of tens of different jobs I worked to with no result…cause I never liked to think and behave in a box…Can you relate?
So you are thinking – i need a new job – and balancing the pros & cons of this decision. Forbes and Sharon Michaels has a great post about finding a job or starting a business here. Here’s a quick list with Pros & Cons I compiled for you.
Pros of Having a J.O.B. :
- Employer pays half Social Security and Medicare taxes.
- Employer collects payroll taxes in paycheck…(small business owners tend to have lower taxes)
- Employees are protected by minimum wage laws…(really, do you feel average and looking for minimum wages?)
- J.O.B. security is likely better…(LMAO, didn’t you listen to the news?)
- Unemployment may be available if you lose your J.O.B.
- Benefits may be offered.
- Payments are made on a regular basis…(hahahahaha…)
- Employers absorb more costs related to work…(and all the profits & satisfaction of being a boss of themselves)
I need a new job – you say, to pay my monthly expenses…I get you, I have to pay my mortgage, my bills, the food I eat…but at least I work from home, being my own boss, building an online business that follows me around the world…what about you? Check what I do online here <<
I Need a New Job – The Cons Can Go On For Days…:-)
Check this image closely…you that you say “I need a new job”…what do you like the most? Being at home with your family? Traveling the world? Enjoying free time with your children? Get your own digital franchise type of online business here <<
Cons of Having a J.O.B. :
- Employees enjoy less flexibility in scheduling and work…(no kidding, you could have a business that follows you anywhere in the world, like me…)
- Positions are less likely to be work-at-home…(ooh stop, don’t put oil in fire)
- Compensation rate may be lower…(really? Does your ambitions reach up to the normal average wage?)
- Regular compensation has payroll taxes taken out…(my online business has almost 0% taxes and all business expenses deducted)
- Home office expenses are more difficult to deduct on taxes…(say again? I need a new job? NO WAY!)
NOW it’s time to stop thinking – I need a new job – and start thinking how can I create stable, long-term online business with the minimum risk…here is your answer, watch the next video <<
How To Think Outside of The “I Need A New Job” Box – Personal Experience
Back in the days when I was doing my Bachelor’s degree I was thinking I need a new job to pay my bills and stop asking money from my parents all the time. However I never knew how difficult would be for me to adjust into a J.O.B. environment and go well with it…
“If You Don’t Get A Job – Don’t Get Back Home”
That was the phrase my father told me one summer day, with temperatures rising over 32+ C in Greece, just a couple of weeks after I had finished high school. I was just 18 years old and never worked in a real J.O.B. before in my life…
So, I found this J.O.B. as a grill cook in a fast food chain and I had to undergo an army type of discipline, working continuous night shifts, having to clean frying machines and devices we used to prepare the food while having my hands burned and stinking 24 hours chemicals and oil…all this for $600/month…great stuff right?
Then I though I need a new job and changed to working in bars & cafeterias…doing promotion activities…working in the insurance sales industry…working as an H/Y technician…changing J.O.B. every 3-6 months cause I couldn’t fit with the managerial stuff…I couldn’t think in a box!
At some point the decision was made…I promised myself to never have a boss over my head…I would rather starve (which I did at some point, but that’s another story) and not have money to pay my bills…I STOPPED thinking i need a new job…I needed a business and i was fortunate enough to find this digital franchise type of online business <<