User Review( votes)
Did you ever felt that money controls you or you can’t escape the rat race? Maybe you feel you can’t manage your money or consistently spend them without knowing why? If YES, go on and read this article to the end…
Got 100$ with you? It’s time to burn them…(they said)
YES, you heard correct!!!
I was amazed with the willingness of the people in the room, to “prove” that they can control money and not the other way around, in the dumbest way possible…
The moment I heard this, I stood-up and asked to remove myself from this “game”…while 500+ people were looking at me like I’m some kind of a weirdo or worse. After this the manager approached me politely and escorted me out of the hall to wait until the game had finished.
I was the ONLY ONE who really got what they were teaching us through the whole weekend at the Millionaire Mind Intensive event…and practically WON the “game” among 500+ people in the hall…
What am I talking about? You’ll have to read to the end of this blog post to find out…promise you, it is well worth your time 🙂
Millionaire Mind Intensive Review – Once Again The Inner Game Plays The Most Important Role
Let’s begin with something that you are probably aware of. This is your comfort zone and what is your business, financial, happiness and relationship situation right now. I guess you probably want to learn more about how can you improve ALL of the mentioned areas, aren’t you?
Now here is a tip…
Your Comfort Zone = Your Income Zone
What this means is that when your comfort zone is small, money can and will come your way but eventually they will go away again, because your comfort zone is too small to incorporate/include these amounts of money in.
You comfort zone can only expand when you feel fear of the unknown, trying something you never tried before, risking something safe to follow your passion and the list goes one. It means trying to expand in business, wealth, happiness and relationships however it is possible.
Now, a staggering 95% of you reading this article will think in their minds…“I know this already”, right? And this is where the first major mistake comes to play because the phrase “I know this” is the MOST Disempowering Phrase in English language!
What you can do is try to check your mind and every time it brings-up this phrase you have to answer “Thank you for sharing this…but I chose to listen & learn again”. Don’t be mistaken…I’m not referring about talking alone. All this is a conversation playing in each and every one of our minds and it is up to us whether we control it or no.
Clarity = Power
Financial Freedom = Choice
Here is a better definition of Financial Freedom.
Financial Freedom is the ability to live the lifestyle you desire without having to work or rely on someone else for money.
And you can become TRULY financially free when your passive income is larger than your running expenses. Let me give you an example because I’ve heard many (including myself) thinking that they will be financially free once they become millionaires.
If your monthly expenses/bills is $1000 and I mean the money you necessarily need coming month-in month-out. NOT expenses at classy restaurants or shoes & handbags shopping spree. The bare necessary money you need every month…be honest!
When you do the maths you will discover that your financial freedom is way closer than you thought it is. Stefan Pylarinos confirms this also in his personal Millionaire Mind Intensive review.
GREAT!!! Now it is time to show you how you can start managing your income in an easy and funny way 🙂
Interested to learn more about Millionaire Mind Intensive event by T. Harv Eker? Click here to find out more and book your ticket with a special discount 🙂
Millionaire Mind Intensive Review – How You Can Learn To Manage Your Money Effectively
What’s the one thing, the holy grail, for people like me and you who want to achieve financial freedom?
If you are thinking like me, you guessed correct! That’s Passive Income 🙂
There are 2 types of passive income:
- Investment Income
- Business Income
…and that’s pretty much of it about passive income you can create by yourself.
Now you might think…“well I don’t have the money to invest neither the skills or the capital to create a business”. As far as the second part concerns I’ve got you covered, sign up for this FREE advanced marketing webinar I’ve been using to help new clients, save their online business.
First of all you will have to agree to simplify your life to be able to save more money monthly. That means reducing your unnecessary expenses like daily visits to restaurants, your daily Starbucks coffee, maybe check your credit card / mortgage interest rates and refinance where appropriate, stop your cable if you don’t have time to watch TV etc…All these examples can create you a nice extra “income” you didn’t have before and now can use for your FFA (financial freedom account).
Now what is this “FFA”?
Here take a look at this picture with the 6 money jars and I will explain you in a moment.
What you see is a representation of the so-called best money management system in the world, created by T. Harv Eker, that if used consistently can help you going from 0$ in savings to become financially free in a matter of several years.
Here is T. Harv Eker’s multiple times global best-seller book that has helped millions of people change their lives towards financial freedom.
Are you up for the challenge? Ready to become financially free?
- FFA stands for Financial Freedom Account and this is your Golden Goose. No matter how much money or from where you are receiving them, you need to ALWAYS pay yourself first and deposit 10% into this account for your future financial freedom. This account’s amount of money should go towards investments you feel can help your money earn better interest rates. Here is a guide to help you do this.Important: You should NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use the capital of this account. You can ONLY use the profits of it.
- LTSS stands for Long Term Spending/Saving. This can be used as an emergency, “just-in-case”, debt payoff, buy expensive things, yearly tax etc. You should place a 10% from any kind of income you have here also.
- EDU stands for your Education. By now you should probably be aware that if you are not growing you are dying and education no matter your profession should be continuous activity if you want to keep increasing your wealth and profit. This account will provide the necessary money for you to participate in different training events or buy the necessary training equipment you need to go one step higher. Again here you should invest a 10% of your income.
- PLAY stands for your enjoyment!!! This is the fun or play jar where you have to also put 10% of your money. You should withdraw and spend every penny from the PLAY account, monthly or maximum quarterly. This account is used to give you a reward for managing your money correctly, even if it is a small reward in the beginning. Either its lifestyle, gadgets or other “useless” things you should use this account for having as much fun as possible.
- GIVE stands for charities and donations. This account is crucial to create the habit of giving in you. Giving is great and the more you do it the better you feel, plus it creates an unconscious feeling that you have more than enough money because you can give some away which is good for your future financial freedom. A 5% from your income is required here.
- NEC stands for necessities. Here is all the bare necessary money you need to go through your month. That is food, groceries, running bills and daily expenses. Nothing more than the essentials that will keep you running through your months. A 55% should suffice here.
Now, I don’t want to tell you how to manage your money…because everyone is different and you alone can estimate your situation better. However what I want to suggest you is that if your way in debt or your income is only enough for the necessities, at least try to put even $1 in your FFA account for your future financial freedom. This will help you create the habit of saving and paying yourself first which is highly crucial.
As far as the business owners out there, DONT make the mistake of merging your business income with your personal income. If you want to do it correctly, create a second round of similar accounts for your business and manage them separately following the same rules.
Here is a mistake I did before the event, I thought that I will begin managing my money when I have more money in my hands…How WRONG was I…
It is NOT when I have plenty of money I’ll begin to manage them. It’s I’ll begin to manage my money NOW to have plenty later.
Millionaire Mind Intensive Review – Would You Burn Your Money or Not? (end of the story, read on)
Let’s go back at the beginning of this blog post and let me explain what am I talking about when I ask if you would burn your money or not. If you allow me, I might be able to teach you 1 of the multiple lessons I learned participating in the Millionaire Mind Intensive 3 day event by T. Harv Eker.
Good or Good?
(keep reading it’s getting better)
So the whole weekend between 23 to 27 of July I was absent because I was in Bangkok investing more than 600$ to educate myself about money management & our emotions regarding money. After the first 2 intensive 9am to 9pm days went through, the time of our first test arrived. Were we really listening…or just being present in the room?
The trainers were teaching us how to manage our money wisely…how to save, invest, pay bills and most importantly how to avoid un-needed spending & live a simpler life to invest more for our future financial freedom. Brooke will tell you the same in her honest review of Millionaire Mind Intensive event here.
Sounds awesome right?
Because when the time of our first important test arrived the trainer asked us to take out 100$, give them a close look and then gather around a barrel with fire and burn them with the intention to prove that money does NOT control us and we control money…
People were EXCITED to burn their money to prove their ego in a stupid way however the irony in this case is that they paid to learn how to manage & earn more money. I thought that was ridiculous and chose not to participate at all.
The bottom line is that to manage and make money in life you NEED to first have a money-making system and then manage your money WITHOUT emotions.
Now you might be thinking…”But I don’t have any money-making system, how I can manage them?”
Well I’m glad you asked!!!
Go watch this FREE automated advanced marketing webinar here <<
Also don’t forget to buy your tickets for the next MMI event with a special discount here.