User Review( vote)
In this video blog you WILL learn 4 different definitions that will answer the question, what does entrepreneur mean? Many people asked me repeatedly about the meaning of the word “entrepreneur”…
…because this is how I define myself when asked questions like – what’s my business or what do I do. Here is how Investopedia defines, what does entrepreneur mean.
Are you an entrepreneur? Here is your chance to own a “McDonald’s” franchise style internet business.
To succeed as an entrepreneur you need to balance 3 different sets of needs:
- the needs of a customer
- the needs of your business
- balance your needs
Balancing those 3 needs requires a new mindset & set of skills.
Once You Get It – Only Then You Can Understand What Does Entrepreneur Mean
Once you acquire those mindsets & skills, you WILL start thinking and behaving differently. Your mind will not be able to look the world the way it used too before. You’ll start looking and searching for opportunities to improve your business, everywhere. NOW YOU’VE GOT IT!
Forbes and Ken Krogue have a great article here, answering the same question, what does entrepreneur mean.
NOW YOU NEED to go out there and take action! That was a longer description of – what does entrepreneur mean – and can be pretty clear that in order to start taking action, you are going to need the right vehicle or system that will help you set up your business and educate you with the proper trainings.
You’ve got it! Get your own franchise style “done-for-you” online internet marketing business.
What Does Entrepreneur Mean? – 4 Different Definitions for Your Appetite
So here are the 4 definitions of “what does entrepreneur mean“, let’s begin :
- Entrepreneurs overcome the “play safe – no risk” biased society game and they continuously take calculated risks over and over again until they strike gold.
- An Entrepreneur is a bearer of risk, someone who makes or creates what’s called value for the other people.
- The Entrepreneur is interested to learn what is desired, wanted or needed by other people. What’s the fears and frustrations that customers want to avoid. AND in the process help them FULFILL those needs by creating new products, services or businesses.
- An Entrepreneur is someone who creates knowledge and wisdom. Someone who changes the game and reaps the rewards.
I really hope that through this blog post you got to understand and clear in your mind “what does entrepreneur mean” – most importantly, if this is something that you would like to follow as your future career.
The future is for the entrepreneurs…and now is the right moment for you to get your hands on the right system that will help you go fast and get over all the obstacles. Get your own digital franchise online business here.